Okay, I am back to being on a serious diet. Not only did I wear a bikini this weekend (I felt like killing myself), but one of my best friends just asked me to be a bridesmaid (!!!!) and I have to look great. Okay, yeah, the wedding is over a year away (next August), but still. If I want to look amazing, I need as much time as I can get.
This week I started doing a hundred times better than I’ve done the last few weeks. I’ll go through what I’ve done:
- fruit for breakfast
- salad with sugar snap peas, broccoli, avocado, feta cheese and oil and vinegar for lunch
- 100 calorie pack Cheez Its for snack
- Skinny Cow chocolate bar for snack
- personal training session that kicked my ass
- quinoa with shrimp and asparagus for dinner
- popcorn for snack
- 25 minutes on the elliptical
- strawberries and blueberries for breakfast
- quinoa with shrimp and asparagus for lunch
- same snacks as the day before
- small bag of Baked Lays
- vegetable broth with spinach, celery and egg noodles for dinner
- English muffin with Smart Balance butter and cream cheese for breakfast
- vegetable broth with spinach, celery and egg noodles for lunch
- 100 cal Cheez its
- Skinny Cow chocolate bar
- Pom Tea from Argo
- pizza veggie burger with Laughing Cow Swiss cheese wedge, no bun, and potatoes with green beans for dinner
- Chai tea from Starbucks
There are obviously things I need to work on, but I’ve been doing well this week. I really, really want to work out in the morning on the elliptical, but I pulled something in my back today and right now it really hurts. I’m praying that tomorrow it feels better. I really want to work out in the morning and on Friday work out after work. If I can’t do either I’m going to be so disappointed.
So I’m going to try to keep up with this Tumblr. I’m so busy at work lately it’s hard, but I’ll try.